Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gaining some size

acebeb

Registered
I'm looking to put on some size and I'm busting my butt in the gym and eating much better these days. The problem is I feel like I'm not getting enough progress and I'm being very impatient. I need a supplement that's going to help push me and help me build more muscle

I'm looking to put on some size and I'm busting my butt in the gym and eating much better these days. The problem is I feel like I'm not getting enough progress and I'm being very impatient. I need a supplement that's going to help push me and help me build more muscle

If you want to gain mass you should drink more protein and add some ostazol 2-3 caps preworkout.

As per a question in MD like yours (and Dylan's 'it's a marathon not a sprint'): you need to develop patience.

Last edited:
Mobster is right. This takes time but food and a lot of it

Back
Top Bottom