Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

George Freeman grill cooking tips for Bodybuilders?

one pound of flesh

Registered
hey guys I just picked this George foreman grill and want to know if you guys use any special techniques to cook clean Food on one of these indoor grills

I don't do anything special. The George Foreman grill I have is great. It doesn't stick at all so I don't even spray the grill with oil. I just season my chicken breasts with some thyme, oregano, garlic powder, and black pepper and throw them right on the grill.

Sweet potatoes and asparagus are also really nice tasting grilled.

Just like all cooking, it is all about your personal imagination. I really like this grill for the reasons mentioned above - you don't need oil, and the food does not stick to it, which is great. It is one of the best invetions for healthy cooking.

you can go on youtubes and see some good ideas. that grill is as dummy proof as you can get.. my only advice for you is if you cook chicken make sure you slice it so it cooks thoroughly.

It's nothing magical at all by any "eliminating fat" bullshit but I find it to be very convenient

Back
Top Bottom