Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting back into it, sarms?

Siegemt

Registered
So I broke my leg and college had me crazy busy for a while. Been out around 6 months. I'm trying to jump start and not kill my liver (I have some dmz 2.0, whether or not it's real who knows). Would it be a waste to do a first roll through sarms now or wait till I've been at it again for a while?

SARMS are extremely mild in the way of side effects and will actually help your injury recovery so I see no need to wait to start a SARMS cycle. You mentioned being worried about liver toxicity but SARMS are not liver toxic in any way.

Check out this video I made where I explain what SARMS are -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

A very common SARMS cycle is the SARMS triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

SARM's are safe to use in any situation, as long as they are real sarm's

you can use them if you are underweight, overweight, injured, trying to get conditioned etc etc.

in this situation they are perfect to use because you can get back your conditioning on them, much safer than using steroids

Nothing wrong with adding SARMs to the mix but just make sure everything is back to being locked in again as far as consistency with diet and training. Once you are at that point then SARMs can make a really big difference in results.

I recommend and personally use sarms1 products.

Back
Top Bottom