Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting cramps from n2slin

Salinger

Registered
I saw using n2slin a week ago before my workouts, I'm taking two caps with a lot of water and then I go do weight training for 45 minutes. I do this while fasted. The problem is I've noticed I started cramping when I've done this and I'm sure that it's from the n2slin. Am I doing something wrong

I saw using n2slin a week ago before my workouts, I'm taking two caps with a lot of water and then I go do weight training for 45 minutes. I do this while fasted. The problem is I've noticed I started cramping when I've done this and I'm sure that it's from the n2slin. Am I doing something wrong

I don't know how you can be 'sure' it's from n2slin but possible I guess. Try training without n2slin and keep n2slin around meals not around training. It's a nutrient partitioner not a preworkout.

why are you using n2slin while fasted? that isn't how to run it

you take it before your meals ideally. granted you CAN run it before a workout but i would only take 1 and only if you are experienced with the product to know how you will react

bro you might be getting pumps, not cramps

You're not taking it as intended - with food. So there's that.

Needs to be taken with food and not fasted training. Did you read the directions and what it’s for?

Needs to be taken with food and not fasted training. Did you read the directions and what it’s for?

The 2nd time in as many weeks and they're not reading the instructions. Madness.

Back
Top Bottom