Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH supps

jukurunu

Registered
Anyone tried these type of supplements? Do they actually work to help release Growth Hormone? It says something about putting you into a deep sleep, and I know I've read when you are in a deep sleep is when the most GH is released naturally. But can this help your body release more than what it does naturally?

Most are bullshit. Abput the only thing that truly helps GH release is MK677. That is a GH secretogue

I agree on this with cbbram. All those GH supplements that these supplement companies are pushing are only gonna drain your wallet. OR if they provide some level kind of benefit it's most likely gonna be so minuscule you won't notice anything.

No over the counter HGH supplement is going to do anything for you

Get an HGH secretagogue like nutrobal or GHRP peptides

Anyone tried these type of supplements? Do they actually work to help release Growth Hormone? It says something about putting you into a deep sleep, and I know I've read when you are in a deep sleep is when the most GH is released naturally. But can this help your body release more than what it does naturally?

Waste of cash

BULLSHIT bro don't waste money .. the one that works a bit is the mk677

Back
Top Bottom