Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ginkgo biloba for brain function

Usagar

Registered
What kind of effects can I get from ginko biloba? I've been told that it improves brain activity, and have been recommended to take it for my regular headaches. Do you think this is an alright supplement to take?

This ginkgo biloba is for real a very good supplement for the brain, and I take it regularly. More than anything, it will improve blood circulation, which is a good thing. Just don't overdose with it, and make sure to find one that is of high quality, such as N2Guard.

All these natural cognitive boosting supplements like ginkgo biloba do work but don't expect them to be a mild form of adderall or anything like that.

Your best option is going to be to use a multi ingredient supplement. I really doubt you are going to notice much from taking ginkgo biloba by itself. Other good ingredients to look for are green tea, b vitamins etc.

The N2guard product @levbutlerov suggested has a really good formula.

give it a shot but if you are getting daily headaches something else is wrong

the first thing is high bp, stress, etc.

need to get your diet and exercise on point and get that under control. hopefully things get better

Most those brain supplements do benefit you but if you don't take it get headaches. Drink water use natural stuff. Nopet is another one. That everyone agrees with being the best. It's synthetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom