Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glucosamine and Chondroitin for my knees?

BiggerPun

I'm overweight and my doc ordered me to get back in the gym, but now my knees hurt when I try to run the track, I can't get started losing weight because the joint pain is so bad. I heard that Glucosamine and Chondroitin are the best supplements to take to alleviate the pain from my knees, but I don't know how much I should be taking, so i need yo guys to guide me on a good dosage, TY all.

is be taking cissus quad.

+ a large dose of fish oil, Msm & Chon. are okay but i think cissus is a better supp hands down.

I'd go with Gymrat827, if your Knees' are Hurting............................ JP
P.S.
Plus, get the Hell Off that Track until your Knees are feeling better.
Try Tabata's for Cardio instead or even Intervals on a Stationary Bike.

Rest your knees. Get them well. Then go walk. It won't be so rough on the knees. And the sups they suggested

Ya fish oil and such are great but ur body is telling u to stop. Try cardio other ways like low interval training.

KRAZIEONE

I would switch to some type of cardio that isn't hard on joints. Add in Forged Joint Repair from n2bm and krill oil.

I'm overweight and my doc ordered me to get back in the gym, but now my knees hurt when I try to run the track, I can't get started losing weight because the joint pain is so bad. I heard that Glucosamine and Chondroitin are the best supplements to take to alleviate the pain from my knees, but I don't know how much I should be taking, so i need yo guys to guide me on a good dosage, TY all.

Glucosamine and Chrondroitin help lubricate joints and promote healthy cartilage.Glucosamine sulfate dosage should be 1,500 mg
Chondroitin sulfate dosage should be 1,200 mg

it can help to an extent but don't expect anything drastic bro... check out mk-2866... run it 25 mg day www.sarms1.com

Buy a beef bone at the butcher shop and make broth. It's the best way to get your joints and tendons healthy again.

Need Venom?? I'll bite ya 😉

Also don't run. walk briskly and slowly increase your speed. Running right now will likely only further hurt your knees.

Need Venom?? I'll bite ya 😉

Back
Top Bottom