Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glucosamine for rotator cuff

MoldorfGreen

Registered
I've been experiencing pain in my left shoulder, which I think primarily related to the rotator cuff.

I'm pretty sure it's due to sleeping on my left shoulder, since it usually acts up after a night of sleeping on my left side. I did some rehab exercises to strengthen the cuff, which helped the pain, but the pain came back after sleeping on it.

Aside from avoiding sleeping on my side, do you think Glucosamine will also help with the pain? Anyone try this product for shoulder pain and get good results?

Glucosamine helps with minor joint pain and I swear by it, but it won't help a real problem like this (my right shoulder is wrecked). You may have to force yourself to sleep on your back. For some people to be able to pull this off it can be hard as heck though.

your rotator cuff was injured from weight training or sports. sleeping on it just makes the issue hurt but wasn't the cause

you need to obviously avoid sleeping on that shoulder, you can also get a mattress topper to make the bed more soft

You might need to work more in rehab with rotator cuff injury depending on how bad it is. Get an MRI!

Avoid anything that will aggravate it and give it time. If it doesnt go away or heal you need to have it looked at

Back
Top Bottom