Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

glutamine or bcaa powder?

Bahford

Registered
which is going to be the better investment for me to make? glutamine or bcaa powder? I'm 25 years old and this is my first time buying supplements after working out for 4 months now. A friend suggested i get something to boost my workouts so I am going to trust you all to tell me which one to get here

You don't really need any supplements to enhance your workouts. If you are set on trying something I would rather see you use creatine than the 2 you mentioned. BCAA are not necessary unless you do not eat protein in your diet. Glutamine is good for gut health but won't do much else. The best thing you can do is be consistent with your diet and training over a period of time.

Creatine monohydrate powder. If you buy the straight up powder not in a pre workout mix, it is super cheap. Other then that, get your nutrition thru Whole Foods.

Make sure your taking in enough protein.

Glutamine is pretty worthless. BCAA coverts to glutamine which is the way the body is meant to absorb it.

Back
Top Bottom