Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glutamine not doing a thing

KazeQaf

Read a lot of stuff about glutamine online and how you need this stuff to gain muscle and lose fat while weight training
It's supposed to do a lot of good things in the body. I've taken like five or six different ones though and haven't noticed the thing from them. or maybe I will never know considering maybe I would have gained Less in the process? what do you think about this?

Read a lot of stuff about glutamine online and how you need this stuff to gain muscle and lose fat while weight training
It's supposed to do a lot of good things in the body. I've taken like five or six different ones though and haven't noticed the thing from them. or maybe I will never know considering maybe I would have gained Less in the process? what do you think about this?

Read the studies. Those suggest that where it looked effective it was when the subject were on restricted diets. If you are not and eat plenty of protein you'll be getting a lot of Glutamine naturally.

green veggies and protein sources have plenty of glutamine

what you are 'reading' is just junk science where the supp companies want you to buy their products. if you ate spinach and bone broth you would get 100x the benefits of taking a glutamine pill

I don't take glutamine I take creatine like ostazol m1mk

you wasted your money...buy more meat next time

Back
Top Bottom