Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glutamine question

sgeven661

Registered
I'm just starting out but I'm taking EAS L-glutamine and it recommends taking it after my workout. Any suggestions how long after my workout I can take it? I have to walk about 20 minutes from the gym to my room (I'm deployed to Iraq) if I want to drink my juice cold. The gym won't let you put anything in their coolers.
Second: Once I mix the L-glutamine into my juice, how long can it wait before I consume it?

don't worry about 'taking stuff' right after a workout. that is just a bullshit myth supp companies came out with in the 80's and 90's to get sales.

it is derived from meatheads who slam insulin post workout so yeah for them they take a shake so they don't die. for an average joe lifter you don't need to do that and i laugh when i see some 20 year old bird chested kid workout then RUN to the bar at the gym and start yelling protein! protein!. they think that is going to build them muscles, then 6 months later they still look the same SMH

I like to get quick protein right after my workout, and save glutamine for right before bed.

don't worry about 'taking stuff' right after a workout. that is just a bullshit myth supp companies came out with in the 80's and 90's to get sales.

it is derived from meatheads who slam insulin post workout so yeah for them they take a shake so they don't die. for an average joe lifter you don't need to do that and i laugh when i see some 20 year old bird chested kid workout then RUN to the bar at the gym and start yelling protein! protein!. they think that is going to build them muscles, then 6 months later they still look the same SMH

Not sure if you are just trolling but you do know protein is essential for muscle growth?

Back
Top Bottom