Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glutamine thoughts ?

krisjotko

Registered
I bought the 300g tub of Body Fortress Glutamine and I am nearly done with it and I haven't really seen/felt any faster recovery. I'm not going to buy it again but I wanted to hear some thoughts if anyone feels the same about glutamine.

Thanks guys take care

I bought the 300g tub of Body Fortress Glutamine and I am nearly done with it and I haven't really seen/felt any faster recovery. I'm not going to buy it again but I wanted to hear some thoughts if anyone feels the same about glutamine.

Thanks guys take care

Unless you're on a restricted diet it's not needed.

Thanks guys take care
No reason to supplement glutamine. Of course you didnt notice a difference.

No supplement is needed. All you need is a good diet of Whole Foods. However I do add it just because it’s cheap, and why not. I only but pure quality tho.

Isn’t that brand some Walmart crap?

the #1 road to recovery is rest

when you see a lion in nature chasing down prey and getting it and eating what do they do after a hard days work? they lounge around resting and napping. they don't run into the woods and pop open a tub of glutamine or some other supplement.

now how can you as a human improve your rest? there is a fucking LOT you can do. first get rid of electronics and don't eat 2-3 hours before bed. make sure your room is quite, cool and dark. and make sure you avoid stimulants, especially afternoon. these are things people continue to fail on and wonder why they cannot recover

Back
Top Bottom