Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GNC worthwhile?

I only go to GNC when I'm completely out of something (say protein) and I can't get it anywhere else at the time. It's a last resort because it's so expensive.

I only go to GNC when I'm completely out of something (say protein) and I can't get it anywhere else at the time. It's a last resort because it's so expensive.

if you want protein why not go to the supermarket and buy real food that doesn't come in a tub?

I would rather give target some of my money than gnc. I wouldnt use them if they were the only place. I'd rather go without some thing than have to get raped buying it.

I would rather give target some of my money than gnc. I wouldnt use them if they were the only place. I'd rather go without some thing than have to get raped buying it.

Damn, you must really hate GNC if you will go to Target. Here in Oklahoma we call Target "Fancy Wal Mart".

the CEO made 2M in salary last year plus 16M in stock options http://finance.yahoo.com/q/pr?s=GNC+Profile

its a corporation, its not some haven for red blooded bodybuilders to shop at. its not like you walk into their corporate office and see a shredded up dude there, their CEO is 61 years old and probably never lifted a weight in his life

Damn, you must really hate GNC if you will go to Target. Here in Oklahoma we call Target "Fancy Wal Mart".

haha thats funny shit, definitely true tho.

oklahoma has a discount sport nutrition and its a hell of alot better than gnc, but anything online is better than store bought just for the savings

I like Vitamin Shoppe and I usually get it two days. You can shop around online and do better, but Vitamin Shoppe absolutely kills GNC price wise.

the CEO made 2M in salary last year plus 16M in stock options http://finance.yahoo.com/q/pr?s=GNC+Profile

its a corporation, its not some haven for red blooded bodybuilders to shop at. its not like you walk into their corporate office and see a shredded up dude there, their CEO is 61 years old and probably never lifted a weight in his life

Sort of the same scenario with Needto, he made a lot of money in the fitness world, and looked like he never stepped foot in a gym. LMAO. P.T. Barnum said, "there is a sucker born every minute."

Hmm peptides or bcaa's... Creatine mono and protein isolate katbolyn if u want other than that go spend ur money on more growth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you want protein why not go to the supermarket and buy real food that doesn't come in a tub?

Lol, yeah, that's a good point.

That said, I put my protein in my oatmeal in the morning. I don't have much time or appetite, so it works for me.

I think the Vitamin Shop has better products and is cheaper.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Make sure that you check the Online Price of All Products at Vitamin Shoppe if you're going to the Store.
The Online Price is Cheaper than the Store Price.
If you ask them to Match the Online Price, they will, but you Have to Ask them............................ JP

Back
Top Bottom