Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

going to military and supplements use?

baltzer

Novice Brother
Registered
Question, I'm about to start basic training in a few weeks. Can I train there and take supplements? recruiter told me it will be easy just training.

bro you are NOT going to have any free time there and even if you do it's hella regulated, don't expect to have supplements all over the place...

Might be hard to do much in basic, but you could benefit by adding things like HCGenerate and N2bm Gear while there if you have the means

once your threw the basic & get some what of a position you should begin to get a little bit of free time. by than you should have a lil cash to spend too.

go for GEAR, N2slin and some whey. that will let you keep some muscle mass on easier with all the running you will be doing.

Your recruiter said you can take supplements and train when you want to in basic training???

Need Venom?? I'll bite ya 😉

Do not believe everything a recruiter tells you. They will tell you anything and everything they have to to get you to sign a contract

Sure you can take supplements

No you can't. Are you ex mil? Maybe if he has some sort of super relaxed MOS and goes to fort Jackson. But I'm gonna say BS. I wasn't even allowed to keep a banana from the cafeteria when I left. Even extra food is contraband in basic training so I don't know who these people are telling you is bullshit. Sorry I'm in a little bit of a rotten mood right now LOL

I had to sneak peanut butter and bananas in my cargo pockets to hide and eat in the middle of the night just to keep from fucking my entire platoon. Because your whole platoon will likely get punished if you're caught with contraband.

Basic is brainwashing camp. You're not gonna get luxuries I promise. Ok rant done

Do not believe everything a recruiter tells you. They will tell you anything and everything they have to to get you to sign a contract

Need Venom?? I'll bite ya ��

i've never been in the army but i know this is definitely true... I used to walk right past them without even acknowledging them when they would try to stop me... They are worse than used car salesmen...

i've never been in the army but i know this is definitely true... I used to walk right past them without even acknowledging them when they would try to stop me... They are worse than used car salesmen...

Oh way worse! I originally wanted to go Navy, but my recruiter was the biggest liar and would change his story multiple times to make sure I heard what I wanted to hear. That's why I went next door and planned to go to ranger school. The navy guy talked so much bullshit about navy special forces that I didn't know what to believe.

The army recruiter was a sweet talker but not a liar. They sugar coat things lol

Rockstar, sure man just sign here. You wanna fly jets ? just sign here. Go to meps and everything becomes a bit more clear. Thank you for your service brother. I really do appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom