Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GOMAD milk choice

It's high calorie. That's about it. I would go with normal. More than enough calories in white milk. Although this isn't the best or easiest method of gaining mass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone help me please. I've been trying to do research on the best milks, and whether milk should be had at all. So many differing opinions it's painful. I do not like having my shakes with water, as I usually add in other things like greek yoghurt, peanut butter, sometimes mix berries and things like that. Also that I find myself pissing endlessly because I drink enough water as it as.

So my question is, if I'm having two shakes a day (at around 50G protein per shake), what milk is best to use? I was thinking almond milk, but many say it's processed and not natural. Then there's full cream but that's too fatty. Then there's skim milk but that is apparently processed too. I am just wanting some opinions on which milk is best to use on a regular basis.

I did gomad. I got strong, real fast and put on 50lbs in 3 months. But the fat gain was not worth it. However it did server as a learning process and sparked the process of me learning about real nutrition. I would never recommend it to anyone, but most times people have to learn on their own.

raw milk is pretty cool :)

Gomad is better thought of as a concept than an actual meal plan and the concept is to consistently get in calories and protein throughout the day. Milk can do that but it could also make you sick..

I know guys who bulked by eating lots of bread dipped in olive oil throughout the day.. You gotta find something that works for you.

Gomad is better thought of as a concept than an actual meal plan and the concept is to consistently get in calories and protein throughout the day. Milk can do that but it could also make you sick..

I know guys who bulked by eating lots of bread dipped in olive oil throughout the day.. You gotta find something that works for you.

This is probably the best description of gomad I've heard.

One gallon of pasteurized milk per day? that sounds like a lot of bovine growth hormone and antibiotics and puss from infected udders which cows always have. This is why they have several of them for only one calf, they get their Udders infected pretty easily.

choccy trial for one month

I'll post the results. Over my 8 scrambled eggs and rice breaku

Chicken and rice lunch

And steak and rice dinner

Maybe a shake or two. Id like to add supplements and veggies and fruit.

Well see. I've lost a bit lately, got some sound advice and bm juice

Here we go,love a Perth training partner...male of female....

Rickyj

are you lifting to get big? compound lifts?

I see most guys at the gym lift like girls.. meaning they spend too much time on curls in front of the mirror and not enough time at the squat rack, bench seat, and clean mat.

also neglecting legs is popular among the juicehead crowd .. I bet if you worked your legs the way they should be worked you would gain 10-15 pounds fast.. i'm not impressed when I see a juicehead on 2 grams of gear a week with a big upper body who can't even squat 3 or 4 plates.

I offered a tiny dude at my gym to jump in with me when I was doing cleans and he didn't know how to do them... LEARN!!

I like to mix in 3 table spoons of powdered milk in my protein shake to get more milk protein and more carbs for training.

Back
Top Bottom