Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Grass Fed Beef

Charles3

Hey everyone I am stoked! - I just picked up my beef from a cow I split with a friend of mine. The cow was local and grass fed. I know there are many many benefits from eating grass fed beef - Is this a staple in any of yall's diet? Anyone have experience raising cattle?

Really happy with my purchase and to know where the beef came from.

bro grass fed is good stuff...less chemicals supposedly....i like the taste more....

It tastes better to me. That said, with the amount of beef I eat, I'd be in the poorhouse if I ate grassfed beef more often.

I get the grass fed burgers from whole foods during football season. right now I am not eating red meat but I probably will eat it once a week during football season and I love grassfed.. it tastes so pure and delicious compared to cheap ground beef.

I get the grass fed burgers from whole foods during football season. right now I am not eating red meat but I probably will eat it once a week during football season and I love grassfed.. it tastes so pure and delicious compared to cheap ground beef.
bro grass fed is good stuff...less chemicals supposedly....i like the taste more....

I certainly agree; I'm not one to exaggerate but the taste really good and what I have now is really lean.

I don't eat much red meat in my diet at all, but when I do I don't necessarily get the grass fed stuff.

I'm pretty lucky myself, the old lady's dad has a farm. I am well stocked with beef, it does have a better taste. I also like farm eggs and the milk don't get milk often but it's nice to get the beef and eggs.

Better for you but have less gristle and therefore tastes shitty if not seasoned really well IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damn.. I love red meat

I grew up in South America where naturally fed animal meat is easy to find. Grass-fed beef is loaded with natural minerals and vitamins, plus it is a great source of Omega 3 fats. mmmm... I smell BBQ this weekend.

I grew up in South America where naturally fed animal meat is easy to find. Grass-fed beef is loaded with natural minerals and vitamins, plus it is a great source of Omega 3 fats. mmmm... I smell BBQ this weekend.

Very cool JC; I think I too smell some BBQ this weekend bro! - Getting that time to fire up the grill

When the animal has an existence full of pain you are going to consume and take into your body all of that pain and suffering from that animal in the form of it't flesh and DNA. When the animal has a relatively pain-free life and you consume that creature, it's flesh will nourish you.

No a pain free life does not mean the animal never suffered, it can have a painful death, it is the daily anxiety and daily feeling of walking in your own shit and the shit of your peers, literally, for months in feedlots. That is the type of daily unhappiness that make for meats that hurt your body.

Back
Top Bottom