Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Green tea extract

shadarter

Registered
Working out a lot the last year. I like my gains. I'm already taking multivitamins but want to add green tea extract. Green tea exctract is good for fat loss?

How much green tea extract would I need to use for fat loss?

Green tea is a potent antioxidant and really good for you but it isn't going to do much for fat loss. I would save your money on a green tea supplement and simply drink the green tea. The polyphenols in green tea raise serotonin levels in the body (your body's feel good hormone). I drink green tea throughout the day. In the winter I usually drink hot green tea and in the summer I drink iced green tea.

Try adding fresh lemon slices to the green tea. It's really refreshing and lemon has a host of health benefits in itself.

If you want to add something to your mutlivitamin to increase fat loss, your money would much better be spent on cardarine -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine-gw-501516-explained
Cardarine is probably the best supplement on the market for fat loss. It isn't a hormone so it's safe to use by both males and females.

Green tea is a potent antioxidant and really good for you but it isn't going to do much for fat loss. I would save your money on a green tea supplement and simply drink the green tea. The polyphenols in green tea raise serotonin levels in the body (your body's feel good hormone). I drink green tea throughout the day. In the winter I usually drink hot green tea and in the summer I drink iced green tea.

Try adding fresh lemon slices to the green tea. It's really refreshing and lemon has a host of health benefits in itself.

If you want to add something to your mutlivitamin to increase fat loss, your money would much better be spent on cardarine -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine-gw-501516-explained
Cardarine is probably the best supplement on the market for fat loss. It isn't a hormone so it's safe to use by both males and females.

That and nothing more to it. However it really helps for some people with the overall wellbeing, but I would say it has a lot to do with the anti-oxidant properties.

n2guard already contains detoxing herbs. might want to grab that instead.

it is a healthy thing to get, but it won't help you lose very much weight. nothing beats diet, cardio, n2slin and gW

Back
Top Bottom