Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

green tea extract overdose

fylingstarss

Registered
I'm taking 40% EGCG green tea extract, right now at 1000mgs per day is there such a thing as over dose with green tea? thinking maybe health issues from OD.

bro you're not going to overdose from green tea...nothing to worry about...

You would have to take the entire jar in one sitting to have an intake where you could worry about toxicity. Green tea is very mild and won't cause any harm at the dosage you are using.

What is your goal with the green tea extract? Green tea extract is great, but it will work better when taken with other ingredients such as a formula like N2slin from n2bm.com
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Fat-Burners/Need2Slin-p50.html

You would need to drink quite a lot, and I mean it - a lot of green tea in order to get anything close to being intoxicated....

yeah you are not going to overdose brother. Also, wasnt there a news article a couple years back of some kid who had kidney failure froma "green tea extract" supplement. He literally could have been taking other things too but I know that was the premise of the article. Just be careful of proprietary blends.

yeah you are not going to overdose brother. Also, wasnt there a news article a couple years back of some kid who had kidney failure froma "green tea extract" supplement. He literally could have been taking other things too but I know that was the premise of the article. Just be careful of proprietary blends.

He was probably taking a whole bunch of different stimulant based fat burners and/or pro-hormones (which caused the kidney failure) on top of the green tea extract.

Back
Top Bottom