Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are the Greens powders legit?

teddybanks33

Registered
I have been looking for an all in one greens supplement. i have been reading up on some that claim to have probiotics/digestive enzymes included in the ingredients on top of 20+ different fruit and vegetable blends. How is it possible to keep the cultures once the product leaves a colder temperature? Should I get them separate or does it all really work?

You are 100% right. By the time you get a greens supplement, any of the added probiotics will be long dead. They add the probiotics to the ingredients list as label dressing. It makes the product look good. A probiotic supplement needs to be kept in the fridge.

You seem like a really smart guy. A greens supplement is a good supplement to take but it should be just that - greens. No marketing BS.

Check out the greens supplement by Innotech Nutrition. That's the one I use. Nothing in the formula but greens. No soy lechithin or fillers.
https://innotechnutrition.com/product/bodyflex-supergreens/

I have been looking for an all in one greens supplement. i have been reading up on some that claim to have probiotics/digestive enzymes included in the ingredients on top of 20+ different fruit and vegetable blends. How is it possible to keep the cultures once the product leaves a colder temperature? Should I get them separate or does it all really work?

Or buy ones without probiotics.

You are 100% right. By the time you get a greens supplement, any of the added probiotics will be long dead. They add the probiotics to the ingredients list as label dressing. It makes the product look good. A probiotic supplement needs to be kept in the fridge.

You seem like a really smart guy. A greens supplement is a good supplement to take but it should be just that - greens. No marketing BS.

Check out the greens supplement by Innotech Nutrition. That's the one I use. Nothing in the formula but greens. No soy lechithin or fillers.

How do you rate the taste on that product? Its really well priced for what it is! I might have to order some in the future.

This is the one I use as well. It is great alone and sometimes I just toss it in a protein shake.

Back
Top Bottom