Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

groin injury and sex

lukemotta

Registered
I had a bad groin injury two weeks ago I couldn't even walk , I feel better know and I would like to know if having sex could make it worst, thank you.

Let the lady do all the work.

Yeah, put a bit less effort on your behalf, and you should be fine. And yet again - this is up to you, so just see how you feel it.

If by Groin Injury.
You are talking about the Gracilis Muscle that runs from the Inside of your Pubic Bone to the Inside of your Knee.
This is the area that is effected when an Athlete has a Groin Pull.

Then it's totally up to you, as to whether or not you can perform.

Take the Advice above, let your Lady do the work.................................... JP

depends on how bad the injury is and what sex is to you

some guys hump for 20 seconds and some hump for an hour

talk to your mate and explain to him/her that you have a groin injury and let her adjust from there

Humping is a hip/core movement so yes, having sex in the missionary position after a groin injury could re-injure your groin.

Hopefully you have an understanding partner who will ride you instead.

You could also do oral sex instead.

The magnificent role of the tool is done for the individuals. The change of the norm and bestessay is done for the pertinent use of the tools and all fixations of the reforms for the humans in life.

I had a bad groin injury two weeks ago I couldn't even walk , I feel better know and I would like to know if having sex could make it worst, thank you.

It wouldn't refrain me from having sex :) Just be careful. YEARS back, I actually got a groin strain DURING sex!

Back
Top Bottom