Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Growing strong nails and hair, what supplement should I use?

Super_Man

I'm looking for a supplement or compound that can help grow stronger nails and hair. Me and my wife are both very much into fitness and we keep a very strict diet. We are both very healthy for people in their mid 40's, but one thing we both would really like is to do it keep strong hair and she is really worried about her nails.

are there any good supplement or drug treatments to help maintain healthy growth of hair and nails for men and women?

All health begins in the gut & intestines. Strong healthy gut flora will synthesize b vitamins among other things to make your skin nice & hair grow. If you develop skin or hair problems it most likely stems from your GI tract and or liver. The most powerful thing I've done in this regard is doing my own fermented vegetables. After several months I noticed huge amounts of new hair growing in suddenly. The vegies are the only major change Ive made in that time. Also, cultures that eat fermented foods as a staple tend to keep a youthful appearance long into old age.

All health begins in the gut & intestines. Strong healthy gut flora will synthesize b vitamins among other things to make your skin nice & hair grow. If you develop skin or hair problems it most likely stems from your GI tract and or liver. The most powerful thing I've done in this regard is doing my own fermented vegetables. After several months I noticed huge amounts of new hair growing in suddenly. The vegies are the only major change Ive made in that time. Also, cultures that eat fermented foods as a staple tend to keep a youthful appearance long into old age.

i was going to point out the healthy hair, nails and skin products themselves but this post is spot on... this is the best answer to this question.. there are always options but it starts here... nicely said bro

Very good advice right here

I'm looking for a supplement or compound that can help grow stronger nails and hair. Me and my wife are both very much into fitness and we keep a very strict diet. We are both very healthy for people in their mid 40's, but one thing we both would really like is to do it keep strong hair and she is really worried about her nails.

are there any good supplement or drug treatments to help maintain healthy growth of hair and nails for men and women?

they actually have hair and nails supplement formulas out there, might wanna look into it

Vitamins!!!! Vitamins make my hair and nails grow like wild fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PROVEN BEST FOOD FOR GOOD BACTERIA:
Garlic
Leeks
Artichoke
Onions

The difference between eating these and taking probiotics is that these foods feed the already existing good bacteria and are proven to increase flora more than when people just take probiotics which die off rather quickly.

Back
Top Bottom