Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is guaifenesin safe to use while being pregnant?

Seetra4

Hi,

I am 23yo from USA. I am 3 months pregnant with my second child. I have this problem of excess mucus accumulation. I cannot afford to go out now because of this Corona issue. I searched online for some medicines and came across guaifenesin, will it help with me being feeling sick

What are your thoughts?

that is mucinex. a lot of places require an ID to get it cause it is that strong

i would NOT recommend taking that for mucus. i would start with what you are eating. eliminate dairy, soy, and gluten from your diet to start. then i would also take away processed foods, refined foods, refined sugars as well. stick to plant based foods as much as possible, raw and organic. hopefully you feel better

I would advise to ask your doctor. I do not recommend a steroid forum for medical advise, especially when you are pregnant. Better to be safe.

That stuf never worked for me. I don't knwo the specifics about preganacy or why you;re asking it here, but common sense says unlessit's something you want your child to have, then don't take it.

Back
Top Bottom