Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair care

tigerbanx11

Registered
What would be the best product to take for hair support ? I am very curious if such a legit thing actually exists ?

A good quality anti hair loss shampoo like n2shampoo from n2bm.com and daily rogaine spray

What would be the best product to take for hair support ? I am very curious if such a legit thing actually exists ?

I'm of the opinion, short of you yanking it out, that providing you keep it clean and eat healthily there's not a great deal to be done. All too often the drugs are rife with side effects.

No. No such legitimate products exist. If you're prone to male pattern baldness, then you're prone to male pattern baldness. Don't allow anyone to manipulate into thinking otherwise and to where you end up purchasing hideously expensive snake oil.

minoxidil 5% or rogaine 5% (it's the same) .. used it for 6 years twice a day, it preserved my hair .. then I decided to stop it and shave and I did lose half of my hair when I stopped .. so it was pretty effective .. make sure you get the 5% variant, 2% is for women .. it takes a lot of time to act .. but it will keep most of your hair

minoxidil 5% or rogaine 5% (it's the same) .. used it for 6 years twice a day, it preserved my hair .. then I decided to stop it and shave and I did lose half of my hair when I stopped .. so it was pretty effective .. make sure you get the 5% variant, 2% is for women .. it takes a lot of time to act .. but it will keep most of your hair

That' true. I neglected to mention minoxidil.

I tried minoxidal for a bit but yeh if u stop it, u lose hair.
Also I read in some people it can produce dark circles around Ur eyes as a side effect? That freaked me out.

Just don't run masteron lol.

So this is one topic that I've been looking into for a while now and recently experimenting with. I've got pretty decent shedding in front and you can see my crown but I had a full head of hair 2 years ago and naturally low test (360) so I know not all is lost.

I've been using nizoral shampoo for a few months and that stopped the shedding and recently added a topical PTD-DBM solution and am feeing some stubble in front of my current hairline after using it for about three weeks.

The nizoral is very drying on my hair so I'll be buying the n2bm shampoo very soon and using that in my "repeat phase" in the shower

Back
Top Bottom