Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair help

spade19

Registered
I work as a fashion model and I really need my hair to be looking good I cannot afford to lose it. I've use a couple steroid cycles and I've lost probably 25% of my hair which is really bad for me financially. What is a supplement I can take to help restore my head hair and also do you recommend anything else

Do some in-depth research on Finasteride.

I work as a fashion model and I really need my hair to be looking good I cannot afford to lose it. I've use a couple steroid cycles and I've lost probably 25% of my hair which is really bad for me financially. What is a supplement I can take to help restore my head hair and also do you recommend anything else

Try using n2shampoo for a month and see, worst case you can get on finasteride but that's last resort.

The hair that is gone, is gone. It is not coming back. The best thing you can do is stay off steroids for good now. You could try SARMs or just stick to natty supplements. Check out our sponsors sarms.forsale and N2BM

Back
Top Bottom