Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair loss issues

LJ275

Registered
I seem to be hair loss prone and I'm trying to keep as much here as I can. I'm 40 years old and still have a full head of hair but it has been thinning out over the past few years. Are there any recommended shampoos or supplements that I can take that will help keep my head hair full and strong

I seem to be hair loss prone and I'm trying to keep as much here as I can. I'm 40 years old and still have a full head of hair but it has been thinning out over the past few years. Are there any recommended shampoos or supplements that I can take that will help keep my head hair full and strong

I would try n2shampoo for your hair and make sure you use some turmeric in your diet. That should help with your dht issues.

It's perfectly normal to lose some once you hit 40. It's called aging. No matter how good the recommended products are they'll just slow down nature.

Please try my N2Shampoo product which I made specifically for the steroid user!

www.N2Shampoo.com

Back
Top Bottom