Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone tried this type of coconut water before?

RebecA

Registered
A Buddy of mine let me drink a bottle that he bring to the gym and it tastes pretty good. It's supposed to have 20 G of whey isolate in it and it's a mix of coconut water in a protein drink tastes pretty good. Do you think the stuff is good for me

A Buddy of mine let me drink a bottle that he bring to the gym and it tastes pretty good. It's supposed to have 20 G of whey isolate in it and it's a mix of coconut water in a protein drink tastes pretty good. Do you think the stuff is good for me

I like coconut water but coconut with protein is better good mix.

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

No more than anything you make for yourself

Protein and Electrolytes you can't go wrong with that mix.

Back
Top Bottom