Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hCG duing cycle

Davee

Registered
hey guys
Just want your opinion on taking a small dose of hCG ( 500 IU ) during my DBOL, Tren , Sustenon cycle say every 3 - 4 days to keep my own production of test going and to stop ball shrinkage. Plan to stop at end of cycle then start PCT 3 weeks later when Tren and Sustenon levels low
Also taking Arimidex 0.25 (may increase or decrease dose depending on circumstances ) EOD to keep Estrogen in check and prevent Gyno

Any advice or comments welcome

hey guys
Just want your opinion on taking a small dose of hCG ( 500 IU ) during my DBOL, Tren , Sustenon cycle say every 3 - 4 days to keep my own production of test going and to stop ball shrinkage. Plan to stop at end of cycle then start PCT 3 weeks later when Tren and Sustenon levels low
Also taking Arimidex 0.25 (may increase or decrease dose depending on circumstances ) EOD to keep Estrogen in check and prevent Gyno

Any advice or comments welcome

okay first off that isn't the way shit works

when you use exogenous hormones your pituitary glands shut down. when you use hcg it does not stimulate the pituitary glands, it is merely mimicking LH so your leydig cells get signaled. that is why your balls grow on hcg. people who push this idea don't understand how the HPTA works, bless rich piana for telling naive young kids to run hcg for this purpose, but the guy was dumb as a box as rocks when it came to the science of how these drugs work

My question would be why does every trt clinic use that in there protocols

clinics are for profit. they are going to try and sell you as much drugs as possible. just like when you take your car to the mechanic they will try and charge you for extra shit you don't need.

the margins they make on hcg are crazy high.

the tricks clinics do right now is overdose clients on testosterone. then they will throw an AI, finasteride, hcg, heart medication, etc etc. the things i've had clients come to me for who used clinics that they were put on would blow your mind. it is dispicable

Back
Top Bottom