Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hcgenerate before or after pct?

lamarkov

Registered
I don't know when to use hcgenerate. Do i use it before after or during pct? I know i need it on pct but when?

Brother, check out this thread on the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

It explains how to use HCGenerate ES in your PCT.

Ideally you would use hcgenerate on cycle and HCGenerate ES in your PCT. That can get expensive so if you can't afford that, just use the HCGenerate ES in your PCT.

(optional) on cycle - hcgenerate 5 capsules/day

Immediately after your last steroid injection - hcgenerate es 5 capsules/day (along with your AI and cardarine)
2 weeks after your steroid injection you start the rest of your pct drugs - clomid, nolvadex, and ostarine

hcgenerate actually can be used during cycle, during pct, bridge, or as a stand alone

you can use it any time

it actually helps boost libido, it will help with your lipids, it will help boost your natural hormones without suppressing you, etc etc.

It is a great product that is very versatile so I can see why you would ask. Here is how I would suggest running them:

HCGenerate - as a standalone any time or on cycle
HCGenerate ES - as a standalone any time or immediately after last injection and throughout PCT

Where can i order hcgenerate? I started my pct using hcg which from what I'm reading is a mistake??

Where can i order hcgenerate? I started my pct using hcg which from what I'm reading is a mistake??

Via the link at the top of every page: Need to build muscle.

n2bm.com or amazon

you can get in touch with me for a code

Back
Top Bottom