Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate Classic - facts and lies exposed

I will definitely do that. This is just something for me to take while I'm waiting for my cycle to start. Ordering sarms next week and pct products the week after with another 2 bottles of n2 gaurd.

very nice brother... your going to be extremely pleased with the cycle and results... stay consistent with your diet and training and the results and gains will be continuous throughout...

Dylan, just ordered my Test E. Think I'm going to run clasic (not es) as well. I've seen you post before about a proper Test E only cycle including pct and links to buy everything. I can't for the life of me find it now! Happen to know of what thread you may have given someone that info by chance?

I've been taking hgen & bridge since they've both came out for pct, always helped me to a great recovery

I've been taking hgen & bridge since they've both came out for pct, always helped me to a great recovery
Great shops.. N2BM is the shit

I prefer HCGenerate, the classic, for my regular cycle. I found the ES version better for PCT (stronger).

I am on my 3rd bottle of HCGenerate classic. I can say a few things: 1) my balls are bigger 2) my girl is happy as hell in the sack. What else can a guy ask for? lol ;)

So this hcgenerate is better than hcg due to the side effects of hcg? Only side I ever got was my testicles retained their size during cycle, which was what I wanted. Does hcgenerate to the same? Better?

So this hcgenerate is better than hcg due to the side effects of hcg? Only side I ever got was my testicles retained their size during cycle, which was what I wanted. Does hcgenerate to the same? Better?

bro hcgenerate does what hcg does and more, without the toxicity...

there are several side effect that are HORRIBLE with hcg use... i have so many clients right now that have been damaged so severe due to hcg use... it mimicks lh and fsh... you don't want to do that for too long otherwise you are causing severe damage that results in the body having trouble re learning to produce on its own, even with help... then theres the desensitizing which causes one to try to use more for effect along with increased estrogen etc... the list is a mile long... i won't go near that nor recommend it to anyone at anytime...

there are several side effect that are HORRIBLE with hcg use... i have so many clients right now that have been damaged so severe due to hcg use... it mimicks lh and fsh... you don't want to do that for too long otherwise you are causing severe damage that results in the body having trouble re learning to produce on its own, even with help... then theres the desensitizing which causes one to try to use more for effect along with increased estrogen etc... the list is a mile long... i won't go near that nor recommend it to anyone at anytime...

The mimic of LH is what I want, however, I only use Hcg whilst on cycle, typically the last 8 weeks of a long cycle, or the full 8 weeks of an 8 weeker. Interesting about the negative sides of hcg as well. I'll dig deeper into that. I guess what I'm trying to get at it this. This product isn't just a bunch of supps complied together and claims "this or that" like 99% of health food stores suppliments claim? Like the test booster 3000 or the mass monstrosity 5x (those were made up, but you see what I'm saying). This product will keep the testicles full during a cycle, just as hcg does?
I loved your youtube videos man! That's the reason I heard of this site and joined. Thanks.

The mimic of LH is what I want, however, I only use Hcg whilst on cycle, typically the last 8 weeks of a long cycle, or the full 8 weeks of an 8 weeker. Interesting about the negative sides of hcg as well. I'll dig deeper into that. I guess what I'm trying to get at it this. This product isn't just a bunch of supps complied together and claims "this or that" like 99% of health food stores suppliments claim? Like the test booster 3000 or the mass monstrosity 5x (those were made up, but you see what I'm saying). This product will keep the testicles full during a cycle, just as hcg does?
I loved your youtube videos man! That's the reason I heard of this site and joined. Thanks.

mimicking LH will suppress it though.. that's the problem

hcgenerate will definitely keep your nuts plump, give it a go

Back
Top Bottom