Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate Classic - facts and lies exposed

The mimic of LH is what I want, however, I only use Hcg whilst on cycle, typically the last 8 weeks of a long cycle, or the full 8 weeks of an 8 weeker. Interesting about the negative sides of hcg as well. I'll dig deeper into that. I guess what I'm trying to get at it this. This product isn't just a bunch of supps complied together and claims "this or that" like 99% of health food stores suppliments claim? Like the test booster 3000 or the mass monstrosity 5x (those were made up, but you see what I'm saying). This product will keep the testicles full during a cycle, just as hcg does?
I loved your youtube videos man! That's the reason I heard of this site and joined. Thanks.

There is plenty of feedback from actual users of HCGenerate and HCGemerate ES on this site, that shows you exactly just how powerful the product can be for keeping your balls big on cycle, as well as the nice sense of well being and libido effects.

In my eyes, it's much much better than HCG

The mimic of LH is what I want, however, I only use Hcg whilst on cycle, typically the last 8 weeks of a long cycle, or the full 8 weeks of an 8 weeker. Interesting about the negative sides of hcg as well. I'll dig deeper into that. I guess what I'm trying to get at it this. This product isn't just a bunch of supps complied together and claims "this or that" like 99% of health food stores suppliments claim? Like the test booster 3000 or the mass monstrosity 5x (those were made up, but you see what I'm saying). This product will keep the testicles full during a cycle, just as hcg does?
I loved your youtube videos man! That's the reason I heard of this site and joined. Thanks.
Hcgenerate will do everything that you want and more, and like everybody has said already it is less toxic then HCG. surf the net and you will find out that it is tried and true.

If you do run HCG it should only be the last two to three weeks of your cycle to kick start your PCT but HCGenerate give you everything that you need and HCG actually isn't necessary if you're supplementing HCGENERATE

Hcgenerate will do everything that you want and more, and like everybody has said already it is less toxic then HCG. surf the net and you will find out that it is tried and true.

If you do run HCG it should only be the last two to three weeks of your cycle to kick start your PCT but HCGenerate give you everything that you need and HCG actually isn't necessary if you're supplementing HCGENERATE

I don't PCT due to TRT, so would I run it say, last half of the cycle? I may have to give this a go. If it doesn't work, I'll just blame you, lol

I don't PCT due to TRT, so would I run it say, last half of the cycle? I may have to give this a go. If it doesn't work, I'll just blame you, lol

Blame me if it doesnt... I say that with complete confidence youll be thanking me not blaming! Run it the back end at least 8 weeks

Blame me if it doesnt... I say that with complete confidence youll be thanking me not blaming! Run it the back end at least 8 weeks

Thanks man. I'm going to give it a go. Just due to my trt, I have significant shrinkage. Do you recommend me start with the es? And what dose? This is all oral, correct? Thanks again!

Thanks man. I'm going to give it a go. Just due to my trt, I have significant shrinkage. Do you recommend me start with the es? And what dose? This is all oral, correct? Thanks again!

Yes go with es... Start now...5 caps a day... 3 am and 2 pm

they both will work.If you can afford the es verison go with it, if not the regular version is very effective.

I'm looking for some info on HCGenerate. I'm doing a cycle for about 14 weeks, using Arimidex .5mg EOD during and using Nolvadex for PCT. How should HCGenerate be used during and going into PCT? Should I be using an AI if using HCGen? Are there any recent coupon codes? Thanks for your input.

How should HCGenerate be used during and going into PCT?

bro you can use hcgenerate for 10 weeks during cycle and add hcgenerate ES for 4 weeks of your PCT for maximum recovery...

Should I be using an AI if using HCGen?

with HCgenerate you don't need an AI, but you will need one with a cycle if it has aromatizing compounds like test/dbol....

Are there any recent coupon codes?

bro hcgenerate is already discounted, it was about 10% more expensive 2 months ago....

using Nolvadex for PCT

that's not a good pct at all bro....you need a full pct like perfect pct: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

How should HCGenerate be used during and going into PCT?

bro you can use hcgenerate for 10 weeks during cycle and add hcgenerate ES for 4 weeks of your PCT for maximum recovery...

with HCgenerate you don't need an AI, but you will need one with a cycle if it has aromatizing compounds like test/dbol....

bro hcgenerate is already discounted, it was about 10% more expensive 2 months ago....

that's not a good pct at all bro....you need a full pct like perfect pct: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Thanks for the info but need a Little more help with it. You said "use hcgenerate for 10 weeks during cycle" but I'm on a 14wk cycle. How should it be used during my 14wk cycle?

I'm going to do a 14 wk cycle of Test E 300mg 2x wk (600mg wk), Equipoise 300mg 2x wk (600mg wk) and 40mg anavar ed. For cycle support I was going to use Arimidex .5mg eod with the HCGen.

Since you're only saying take HCGen for 10 weeks durring cycle,

1 -Should I do HCGen 5wks on, 4 wks off, 5wks on during 14wk cycle?

(In the PCT link you gave me it says to start HCGen ES for the first two weeks of PCT. Is that ok following HCGen during cycle?)

2 - Or start HCGen week 3 through week 12 for 10 straight weeks, take the last 2 weeks off (13 & 14) then start PCT week 15 - 16 with HCGen ES?

Bottom line what is the best way to use HCGen for cycle support during a 14wk cycle. Then transitioning into HCGen ES in PCT?

I also read on Evo, using HCGen during cycle should only take 3 tabs a day, correct?

Lastly, as I said I'm going to use .5mg Arimidex during cycle and into the first two weeks of my PCT to help keep the estrogen sides out, is it ok to switch to Aromasin as stated in the PCT chart you gave me or am I at this point using to much Ai's?

Thanks for all your input on this matter.

Last edited:
Hey guys;

Been on the site for a couple of months now. I appreciate the risk in trial and era and art behind the building process in cultivating a healthy physical aesthetic and stamina. There is much as to why I'm here, so I'm going to start with my natty intention in getting back up on the horse. There's been a lot of time passed since my last serious work out. I have a cycle made and ready to start and I'm wondering how HCGenerate might contribute to my reboot. My diet is built around gains with carbs, low-cholesterol intake, high protein, and fatty acids due to my less than stellar weight to height proportion (5'9" 150lbs - 5% body fat). The goal is to have solid, legit, and healthy gains while cleaning out my system to increase my future performance. Any contributions or questions about my quest?

Moderators, is there anyway to get a response to my question above after a week? Trying to get this figured out and place an order.
Thanks

Ok, so my question is, does this help you gain muscle as well? I dont really want to take steroids so this would be a nice alternative. I know it wouldnt be the same effect as steroids, but none the less does it help?

Thanks for the info but need a Little more help with it. You said "use hcgenerate for 10 weeks during cycle" but I'm on a 14wk cycle. How should it be used during my 14wk cycle?

I'm going to do a 14 wk cycle of Test E 300mg 2x wk (600mg wk), Equipoise 300mg 2x wk (600mg wk) and 40mg anavar ed. For cycle support I was going to use Arimidex .5mg eod with the HCGen.

Since you're only saying take HCGen for 10 weeks durring cycle,

1 -Should I do HCGen 5wks on, 4 wks off, 5wks on during 14wk cycle?

(In the PCT link you gave me it says to start HCGen ES for the first two weeks of PCT. Is that ok following HCGen during cycle?)

2 - Or start HCGen week 3 through week 12 for 10 straight weeks, take the last 2 weeks off (13 & 14) then start PCT week 15 - 16 with HCGen ES?

Bottom line what is the best way to use HCGen for cycle support during a 14wk cycle. Then transitioning into HCGen ES in PCT?

I also read on Evo, using HCGen during cycle should only take 3 tabs a day, correct?

Lastly, as I said I'm going to use .5mg Arimidex during cycle and into the first two weeks of my PCT to help keep the estrogen sides out, is it ok to switch to Aromasin as stated in the PCT chart you gave me or am I at this point using to much Ai's?

Thanks for all your input on this matter.

I would start HCGENERATE the last 10 weeks of your cycle (which includes the two weeks esters clear before Pct) all the way up until your PCT starts. That's when you want to switch to HCGenerate ES for Pct

Ok, so my question is, does this help you gain muscle as well? I dont really want to take steroids so this would be a nice alternative. I know it wouldnt be the same effect as steroids, but none the less does it help?

It raises natural test levels, so of course it can contribute to gaining muscle, provided you have the right training and diet already in place for growth

HCGenerate helps boost test by making your balls take up more cholesterol to make more test. A few herbs to lower shbg like avena sativa and divanil. Fadogia and tribulus and Tongkat Ali help with boosting and balancing hormone levels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes its a test booster.

is it going to be the same as injecting tes.....No....nada. Nor would anything short of injecting tes.

But many are not willing to to it.....Nor buy it online. Nor would they even know where to start.
Hcgen is going to offer a nice, safe, retail sold alternative tho. Its going to do quite a bit on its own and if you stack it with some osta/LGD/S4/etc your going to see a lot more anabolism, growth/fatloss, etc.

So you cant have it all & not expect to do all this work.

Search some of the sarm threads and see how they are going.

Back
Top Bottom