Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 114

Thread: HCGenerate Classic - facts and lies exposed

  1. #31
    Proficient Brother D-Sand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    121
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I am on my 3rd bottle of HCGenerate classic. I can say a few things: 1) my balls are bigger 2) my girl is happy as hell in the sack. What else can a guy ask for? lol

  2. #32
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bump......

  3. #33
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    199
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    great info. gonna need a bottle or 2

  4. #34
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    199
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    whats the difference in the classic and the ES, besides price?

  5. #35
    Australopithecus
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    36
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So this hcgenerate is better than hcg due to the side effects of hcg? Only side I ever got was my testicles retained their size during cycle, which was what I wanted. Does hcgenerate to the same? Better?

  6. #36
    VIP gearhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    15,792
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    So this hcgenerate is better than hcg due to the side effects of hcg? Only side I ever got was my testicles retained their size during cycle, which was what I wanted. Does hcgenerate to the same? Better?
    bro hcgenerate does what hcg does and more, without the toxicity...
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED



    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

  7. #37
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    21,532
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    So this hcgenerate is better than hcg due to the side effects of hcg? Only side I ever got was my testicles retained their size during cycle, which was what I wanted. Does hcgenerate to the same? Better?
    there are several side effect that are HORRIBLE with hcg use... i have so many clients right now that have been damaged so severe due to hcg use... it mimicks lh and fsh... you don't want to do that for too long otherwise you are causing severe damage that results in the body having trouble re learning to produce on its own, even with help... then theres the desensitizing which causes one to try to use more for effect along with increased estrogen etc... the list is a mile long... i won't go near that nor recommend it to anyone at anytime...

  8. #38
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    21,532
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by musicboy View Post
    whats the difference in the classic and the ES, besides price?
    A LOT more than just price... try SEVERAL NEW male enhancement ingredients coupled with substantial increases of many of the ingredients in the classic version... its been enhanced in MANY aspects... read the product page... it goes into nice detail http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/H...rder-p238.html

  9. #39
    Australopithecus
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    36
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    there are several side effect that are HORRIBLE with hcg use... i have so many clients right now that have been damaged so severe due to hcg use... it mimicks lh and fsh... you don't want to do that for too long otherwise you are causing severe damage that results in the body having trouble re learning to produce on its own, even with help... then theres the desensitizing which causes one to try to use more for effect along with increased estrogen etc... the list is a mile long... i won't go near that nor recommend it to anyone at anytime...
    The mimic of LH is what I want, however, I only use Hcg whilst on cycle, typically the last 8 weeks of a long cycle, or the full 8 weeks of an 8 weeker. Interesting about the negative sides of hcg as well. I'll dig deeper into that. I guess what I'm trying to get at it this. This product isn't just a bunch of supps complied together and claims "this or that" like 99% of health food stores suppliments claim? Like the test booster 3000 or the mass monstrosity 5x (those were made up, but you see what I'm saying). This product will keep the testicles full during a cycle, just as hcg does?
    I loved your youtube videos man! That's the reason I heard of this site and joined. Thanks.

  10. #40
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    44,523
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    The mimic of LH is what I want, however, I only use Hcg whilst on cycle, typically the last 8 weeks of a long cycle, or the full 8 weeks of an 8 weeker. Interesting about the negative sides of hcg as well. I'll dig deeper into that. I guess what I'm trying to get at it this. This product isn't just a bunch of supps complied together and claims "this or that" like 99% of health food stores suppliments claim? Like the test booster 3000 or the mass monstrosity 5x (those were made up, but you see what I'm saying). This product will keep the testicles full during a cycle, just as hcg does?
    I loved your youtube videos man! That's the reason I heard of this site and joined. Thanks.
    mimicking LH will suppress it though.. that's the problem

    hcgenerate will definitely keep your nuts plump, give it a go
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •