Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate Classic - facts and lies exposed

Yea exactly it's not a hormone it's just an herbal blend on great ingredients. As a standalone will it do that much for you, probably not but on cycle it should be a staple to minimize suppression

Holy shit balls batman!! The HCGenerate tabs are freaking huge!! Just got two bottles. Going to run ES from week 7-12 and thru PCT.

Holy shit balls batman!! The HCGenerate tabs are freaking huge!! Just got two bottles. Going to run ES from week 7-12 and thru PCT.

bro just swallow 1 at a time...should be easy...you taking the hcgenerate ES not classic right....

Question: I have read a lot on here in regards to getting the balls back up and running and Libido. But I dont really see anything specifically on getting and keeping erections. I've always thought Libido was sex drive.. and although I will say that is low. I have found myself barely able to get an erection and then usually lasts maybe 5 mins?

Yes I am just coming off a cycle. Yes I am following a proper PCT protocol with Clomid/Nolva. And I have just started the HCGenerate ES 2 days ago. So hopefully i will be back on track soon. But am curious about what HCGenerate specifically does for the erection dept? Or is that what everyone means by Libido? Thanks

thanks been googling hc generate after having someone talk to me about it.

Welcome to the amazing evo.. Yes hcgenerate is great.

What kind of cycle were you on? Did you have 19nor compounds? You might need to check e2 & prolactin levels, and fight it with aromasin/arimidex for e2 and caber/bromo for prolactin.

Regarding the libido of HCGenerate - one of its effects is the increased libido (sex drive). With increased sex drive, you naturally want to have sex more and get better/harder erections. Might be a psychological disturbance as well, that overthinking about not getting proper erection actually causes it. Just sayin'

Back
Top Bottom