Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hcgenerate on a drug test

xpounder

Registered
would hcgenerate make me test positive on a drug test? I always worry as we are tested monthly so have to be on toes to really do something fast if I will be positive. Using hcgenerate week 2 right now and thinking testosterone boosters maybe are tested for? I work for a gov contractor.

bro unless you're tested for natural herbs, you wont have a problem...doubtful you're in like a WADA tested thing there bro....but you should check the banned substances by your job to be sure....

If it is a standard employment drug screen you have nothing to worry about. Even tested athletes shouldn't have to worry unless there is an ingredient on the banned list in the formula

I highly doubt that bro all ingred. are herbs and natural...

It'd be like saying you can't drink herbal tea so I see no way this is possible, should be good to go

No.. There is nothing in it that would get you in trouble by any means. Typically most companies will run a 5 panel, 9 panel, 10 panel and a 15 panel. Not even a DOT regulated screen would pose a threat. Your all good my man

Back
Top Bottom