Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate Es

AnabolicCookies

Hey fellas, I am curious how does HCGenerate es compare to using real HCG? is there a time when using HCGenerate es is a better/safer alternative to real HCG? for example; a SARM cycle. Would it be a better decision to use HCG when going on a harsh or higher doses gear cycle? Or is HCGenerate such a good product that they can be completely interchangeably used? Thank you for your time evo.

Hey fellas, I am curious how does HCGenerate es compare to using real HCG? is there a time when using HCGenerate es is a better/safer alternative to real HCG? for example; a SARM cycle. Would it be a better decision to use HCG when going on a harsh or higher doses gear cycle? Or is HCGenerate such a good product that they can be completely interchangeably used? Thank you for your time evo.

HCG on harsher cycles is better option for keeping your HPTA from getting severely suppressed.
On a SARMS cycle you definitely won't need HCG. N2Generate will suffice perfectly.

HCG on harsher cycles is better option for keeping your HPTA from getting severely suppressed.
On a SARMS cycle you definitely won't need HCG. N2Generate will suffice perfectly.

Fella covered it perfectly.

Steve got you covered.

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

It really depends on the cycle you ran...
So I used Dianobol alone, without any hcg or n2generate and experienced testicular atrophy during the 8 week cycle. I was using 40 mg a day split 1 pill am, 2 pills preworkout, and 1 pill pm. However after pct and about 3 more months after, my balls are normal again. Would you say given my predisposed susceptibility to testicular atrophy, that I should use real hcg on every single cycle and avoid relying on n2generate all together? I have zero experience with n2generate, which is why I started this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

use the ES during pct. it is now called n2generate ES and sold at n2bm

you don't want to ever use hcg during pct because it is suppressive

So what your saying is that is has a good place in post cycle by it being a potent natural test booster right?

That's OK for a mild cycle. However I don't recommend oral steroids without Testosterone.

Yeah that's what everyone says, but I got handful for free and so I just went with it, ordered some serms and dud a little of my own research. When the time is right I'll be starting a real cycle. Probably in about a year or so. Evo may be the first to know, or maybe my doctor.

Back
Top Bottom