Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate ES for PCT

PUDS

<b>EVO V.I.P.</b>
I got 2 bottles of HCGenerate ES right now, but I'm thinking if I should run 3 tabs or 5 tabs per day. What are you guys doing for PCT?

im sorry guys but 3 is not correct dosing for it... you need to run 5 per day... 3 in the a.m. and 2 in the p.m. especially if you are running it as a stand alone for pct... i would never dose below that... i don't care what your running... why would you run it any less than the recommended dosing? that makes no sense to me... run it 5 caps per day bro... you want a full and complete recovery...

see ES for me is real strong. i like it that way tho.

but i also love love love taking 10 caps of the regular stuff before you give the ole lady a nice ride or 2.

i always save the ES for pct, especially in the first 10 days of it when your really vulnerable and need all the help you can get.

a really strong method to using hcgenerate es is to kickstart your pct with it and then it through part of it as well... for instance, after your last injection on a cycle, you would generally wait 2 weeks before starting pct, dependent upon how long the ester is but more often than not, its two weeks... start hcgenerate es right after your last pin and run it 4 weeks... 2 weeks to kickstart and then 2 weeks into pct as well... this is a FAR safer and effective option as opposed to using hcg which can carry many unwanted side effects... this method is beoming more popular by the day...

4 tablets of HCGenerate ES is fine, I tried a bottle about 6 months back. 5 was too much for me but I guess on a heavy cycle you can go up to even 7.

you don't need less and you don't need more... you need to run it accordingly and that is to run it at 5 caps a day...

Back
Top Bottom