Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hcgenerate Extra Strength and price justification

aliaka91

Registered
HI Bros,

Just asking here guys, why is the price of HCGenerate ES so high ?

Any specific ingredient that justify this or is it the formula ?

Thanks bros

The mark up on HCGenerate ES really isn't as good as you might think. The cost to produce each bottle is extremely high. The product uses highly concentrated herbal extracts that aren't cheap. Then when you consider the fact that the product has 17 ingredients, it adds up fast.

Comparing HCGenerate ES to other testosterone boosters is like comparing a bike to a ferrari. You can get a cheap testosterone booster for 20-30 bucks but it's going to only contain a few ingredients and the herbal extracts won't be standardized for a high potency.

HCGenerate ES was developed to truly set the bar. It was formulated to restore natural testosterone production for a steroid user coming off an aggressive steroid cycle. It's way more powerful then anything you can pick up at a local supplement shop.

It is rather simple - an extensive list of ingredients coupled with massive serving sizes. Hence the reason it costs so much. However, it is really effective, and it really makes a difference, so it is well worth each and every penny of its cost.

Whether its justified or not, you can judge yourself by trying it out. One thing that exceeded my expectations was insane increase in libido. I did not understand what the hell was happening, haha.

HCGenerate price

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the feedback. I guess the only way to find out is to give it a tray.

At 50 age is starting to kick in and i need to boost testosterone to keep up in the gym.

Cheers

the ingredients in it are very expensive to acquire and it is loaded with them. an example is mucuna which works at reducing prolactin levels. lets say you just ran a long cycle, after you will get tremendous benefits by using ES during pct. i know it is expensive but it is the best thing you can use during pct if you want to keep your dick working and motivated

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the feedback. I guess the only way to find out is to give it a tray.

At 50 age is starting to kick in and i need to boost testosterone to keep up in the gym.

Cheers

The products works better for older guys since it has added ingredient to enhance the hardness of your erections big time bro.

Back
Top Bottom