Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate Extra Strength version reviewed.

Can't wait to buy at least 5 of these. Sounds amazing. Want to try the old version and see if I can tell the difference

This will be the first time I'll incorporate hcgenerate es into my cycle protocol. I have high expectations for this product from all of the posts I've read about it.

What is HCGenerate ES?

How do you take HCGenerate ES?

-Taken during cycle to minimize on-cycle: Take 2 to 3 tablets every day with food.

-Taken after cycle as part of a Post-Cycle Therapy protocol, to help recover HTPA functions: Take 5 tablets per day for 30 days then take 3 tablets per day for 45 days.

-Used in-between cycles to increase natural testosterone production. Take 4 tablets per day with food

-The Suppleminator

Thanks for the info.

I was planning on just taking the recommended 5 a day ED for 8 weeks during my S-4 and GW run. Are you saying this is over-kill and I should cut back??

Also when I got the bottles I went to open one and couldn't. Tried the second bottle and same thing. I know they are child-proof but holy crap those lids would not come off. I wound up shoving the neck and lids into the bottle trying to got the buggers off. I finally said screw it and took a saw to the lids and emptied the contents into an empty bottle. No big deal of course. Talk about child proof though!

Thanks for the info.

I was planning on just taking the recommended 5 a day ED for 8 weeks during my S-4 and GW run. Are you saying this is over-kill and I should cut back??

Also when I got the bottles I went to open one and couldn't. Tried the second bottle and same thing. I know they are child-proof but holy crap those lids would not come off. I wound up shoving the neck and lids into the bottle trying to got the buggers off. I finally said screw it and took a saw to the lids and emptied the contents into an empty bottle. No big deal of course. Talk about child proof though!

bro i never had the problem with opening...yea childproof is serious stuff...and law makes those locks pretty strong imo....

5/day with your andarine/cardarine is fine bro...you'll do good with that stack...

what is the different between HCgenerate es and HGH advanced

bro those are completely different supplements...hgh advanced is some fake steroid wanna-be...hcgenerate is a revolutionary test booster with west african herbs not seen in other supps....

I've only ever used HCG. Assuming that the HCG is used correctly and responsibly, what are the advantages of HCGenerate? Personally I only care about which will be the most effective at getting my balls up.

I've only ever used HCG. Assuming that the HCG is used correctly and responsibly, what are the advantages of HCGenerate? Personally I only care about which will be the most effective at getting my balls up.

bro no matter if used right or not, hcg is dangerous to your health..it's an extract from pregnant female urine that causes estrogen to go up!!! read this http://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-dangers-exposed/

so advantages of hcgenerate is that it's made from fadogia a west african herb among other ingredients...not pregnant female urine lol

Anyone have a coupon code for the N2BM site? Looking to order some of this stuff for PCT. Thanks in advance.

Looking to pick this up since I ordered the Triple Stack. I see it is recommended to run along side. So 5 caps/ED. But this stuff is pricey! And that's only for 30 days. There is no need for N2Guard correct? I know it is good in general. But I am speaking of a sarms only cycle.

Anyone have a coupon code for the N2BM site? Looking to order some of this stuff for PCT. Thanks in advance.

you should get on their email list. They send coupons all time.

they recently had a sale for veterans day for the hcgenerate es!

its sold out currently? any other place sell it?

- - - Updated - - -

also.. could one just take more HCgenerate during PCT?

- - - Updated - - -

you should get on their email list. They send coupons all time.

they recently had a sale for veterans day for the hcgenerate es!

so thats where all the ES went haha

Running HcGenerate ES as part of PCT. So far it works great. The ingredients are sound if you research them. A little pricey, but if you bought everything thats in it separately it would cost more (especially the horny goat weed).

Back
Top Bottom