Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate facts

I gave my girl some hcgenerate, seemed to make her more horny.

the ingredients in it have been using in Africa for hundreds of years for libido.

I like the fact it keeps you from being way suppressed running throughout cycle so recovery is easier

Each serving weights over 3,000mg. So you are getting over 3 grams of combined powerful ingredients... Most Testosterone boosters give you less than 1,200mg in active ingredients. No matter what the companies claim, there is no way to get a decent dose of a Testosterone boosting herb, unless you are in the high dosage ranges.

Each serving weights over 3,000mg. So you are getting over 3 grams of combined powerful ingredients... Most Testosterone boosters give you less than 1,200mg in active ingredients. No matter what the companies claim, there is no way to get a decent dose of a Testosterone boosting herb, unless you are in the high dosage ranges.

very true and this is a testament to how n2bm does things in comparison to other companies... if you look at the formulas on n2bm products compared to others, you will tend to notice a significant difference in amounts of each component and you will see that many mainline companies attempt to deceive until you see the amounts as opposed to n2bm, that gives you more than what you would even be expecting... this is just one of the many factors and characteristics which sets n2bm apart from the other companies out there...

Back
Top Bottom