Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hcgenerate opinions

FrankMills

Registered
Heard about this product called HCGenerate that you're supposed to take ON cycle. Has anybody had any experience with this product? Is it supposed to be used instead of HCG on cycle?? If you've used it, would u recommend it? Ive read great reviews about it so any help would be great, thx!

you can use it on or off

on cycle it will help with heart health, libido, and ED.. it also will keep the nuts plump

off cycle it will help you feel way better so you don't crash

5 caps split dose is all you need. great product, you can PM me or mobster for a code

I use it, and I plan on ordering another bottle when I run out too. I take it about an hour or so before I hit the gym and I love the way it makes me feel for the rest of my day. I should probably take it every day, but I only take it on the days I work out. I'm not on cycle, or even an experienced AAS user. To me, it does what you would want a really good multivitamin to do--which is make you feel great and optimal. I notice it helps my mood quite a bit too. Worth every penny IMO.

Back
Top Bottom