Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate prebed

capitalistos

Novice Brother
Registered
I have a hard time sleeping lately, been taking hcgenerate before bed, could this be the problem? I mean I feel good energy so should i just take it earlier?

ive never had this problem before, unless i couldnt sleep because hcgen made me to horny and i needed to let off some steam lol.

It is probably something else, since this is not a normal side effect of HCGenerate. 3 caps AM and 2 caps PM is the normal dose

that is definitely not the cause whatsoever... proper dosing is 3 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m.

test boosters in general are BEST dosed first thing in the morning and right before bed... they do not cause sleep problems... that's actually the complete opposite bro... timing is integral on taking any type of test booster... any make the mistake of thinking pre workout is optimal when in fact it is not... morning and night are the best times and will provide max results...

Yeah, you shouldnt have any sleeping issues with that. What time you taking your multi, cause that can cause you to lose sleep

Back
Top Bottom