Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hcgenerate safety

charliesheeen

Newbie Brother
Registered
guys, how safe is hcgenerate if I took it for about 1 year? I am planning back to back cycles and considering taking hcgenerate each PCT/cycle. Is there safety problems I might have like side effects?

bro ive been on hcgenerate for years...no problems ...many evo brothers too...so you shouldnt have any issues...

I have been using it for a really long time, and never had an issue, as well as I have never heard of anyone having problems with long term use of HCGenerate. It is made of natural ingredients only, so I don't see how it can be harmful, even if taken for years.

I've been using it nonstop with no issues as well. I am on TRT, my natural system is very suppressed. The HCGenerate really helps me feel more normal and helps with my sex drive and performance in the bed room.

What I do is alternate between HCGenerate ES and HCGenerate. Give that a try so your body doesn't get used to one of the formulas. The HCGenerate is also a little cheaper which is nice.

Back
Top Bottom