Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Headaches from creatine?

Juane23

this is going to be a post that I make about side effects from certain supplements
a buddy of mine hook me up with a tub of creatine and he said I should take it every day. I've been taking five grams a day along with a protein shake. my main concern has been headaches I'm not sure if it's connected to these products or something else

this is going to be a post that I make about side effects from certain supplements
a buddy of mine hook me up with a tub of creatine and he said I should take it every day. I've been taking five grams a day along with a protein shake. my main concern has been headaches I'm not sure if it's connected to these products or something else

i'm thinking your creatine is low quality try using ostazol m1mk quality creatine

cut back dose and up water intake

Yeah some impure creatine has given me headaches. I’m going to echo what CEO said and try that M1MK. I ran a full log of Banned Nutrition and I really liked my results and feeling I got using the M1MK.

Back
Top Bottom