Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heat affecting supplements

quinnstorms22

Registered
I know most containers do say to store in a cool dark place, so definitely supplements are affected by the heat. However am wondering wouldn't be possible that some supplements in store shelves already got damaged while being shipped??

I suppose it's possible, but I think most supplements would need to be hot forna very long time to see damage.

I know most containers do say to store in a cool dark place, so definitely supplements are affected by the heat. However am wondering wouldn't be possible that some supplements in store shelves already got damaged while being shipped??
It's not worth overthinking. It wont make a difference and even if it did, what can you do about it? Domt worry about things you cant control

It's entirely possible. More so the liquid products.

Just keep it in a dark cool place. You really shouldnt have an issue with it.

Back
Top Bottom