Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heat shock proteins

Portlandia

Registered
wat r Heat Shock Proteins ?
wat role do they play in muscle building?

also also has anybody tryd any of the product that claim to activate them?

From google: Heat shock proteins (Hsps) are a family of highly homologous chaperone proteins that are induced in response to environmental, physical and chemical stresses and that limit the consequences of damage and facilitate cellular recovery.

In other words the stuff our bodies produce in the case of burns for example.

instead of focusing so much on protein or any type of protein, which nobody living in the USA needs MORE OF. focus more on getting things we don't get more of which is sleep and rest/less stress. i'm up at 5am this morning which isn't good, but i have to get up early cause of the society/economic failures we have today where you have to work long days just to pay your bills even with 3 degrees and a good job

Here's the thinking. Serious balls out all out training is HARD on the body. Combine that with the slim margin for profit made on 'normal' protein (which works... funny that) vs selling you a far more expensive and with better margin for profit 'heat shock protein' and now you understand a business idea lol

Heat shock proteins activate in hot temperatures. The reason our bodies release them is to protect our cells from damage from high heats. So sitting in a sauna will release them. A lot of great health benefits from sauna use and heat shock proteins are one of them!

Yeah I’ve been doing more research on the subject. Heat shock proteins from sauna use seems really beneficial. I need to start using the sauna regularly now!

Back
Top Bottom