Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help!!! Diet and workout, supplements

itprofessional1940

Novice Brother
25 %fat
205lbs
70in/5ft 10 inches

I would also ask if someone is interested in being a mentor/coach for me. I know there is usually a cost to this bit need someone that really understands the body as a whole.

Background: 2 years recovery from leg and back injury, out of the gym mainly except doing 1 hour of biking a day. Doctor says I am ok now to train and do low impact cardio. Bike or elliptical or swimming.

Used AS in the past but want to start in the gym with a solid routine and cardio regimen for 3 or 4 months before even thinking about AS.

If you could recommend decent supplements, never used SARMs, and would like to know a strategy on building muscle losing fat. Meaning should I drop all the fat first while doing weights. Then focus on muscle. Figured. 4 months. Focus on getting my body back to 8 % body fat and 180lbs muscle.

I am pretty good on diets, when I'm on them. I do really well on a fasted type diet but have done all kind of types of diets in the past.

Some things - Alcohol, and smoking i do sometimes on the weekends when drinking. I assume i have to cut this out. If i am serious or at least down to one time a week.

Water intake is a big one, also, I'm an endomorphic body type, so i am used to cutting most years 20-30lbs. For the past 15/20 years off season is brutal.

Any questions?

Steve can help you or Dylan.

You should start with low carbs and high protein, lots of cardio and some sarms supplements.

Start with cleaning your diet, less carbs, more protein and veggies. Check NATURAL sarms replacements: CARDAZOL; OSTAZOL; NUTROZOL

25 %fat
205lbs
70in/5ft 10 inches

I would also ask if someone is interested in being a mentor/coach for me. I know there is usually a cost to this bit need someone that really understands the body as a whole.

Background: 2 years recovery from leg and back injury, out of the gym mainly except doing 1 hour of biking a day. Doctor says I am ok now to train and do low impact cardio. Bike or elliptical or swimming.

Used AS in the past but want to start in the gym with a solid routine and cardio regimen for 3 or 4 months before even thinking about AS.

If you could recommend decent supplements, never used SARMs, and would like to know a strategy on building muscle losing fat. Meaning should I drop all the fat first while doing weights. Then focus on muscle. Figured. 4 months. Focus on getting my body back to 8 % body fat and 180lbs muscle.

I am pretty good on diets, when I'm on them. I do really well on a fasted type diet but have done all kind of types of diets in the past.

Some things - Alcohol, and smoking i do sometimes on the weekends when drinking. I assume i have to cut this out. If i am serious or at least down to one time a week.

Water intake is a big one, also, I'm an endomorphic body type, so i am used to cutting most years 20-30lbs. For the past 15/20 years off season is brutal.

Any questions?

How old are you and yes you'll need to cut that booze etc out

Thank you. So fasting and keto. That is very hard diet. Would this be high fat, high protein. So cheese, salad, green vegetables, and fish, or white meat. Question, how do you get past the dizzy ess when getting into ketosis. Someone told me electrolytes.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok. I will cut that out. No smoking or drinking. I can do that. Any ideas when your out in public and everyone is drinking and you say no. Just tea or water. How does it feel.

- - - Updated - - -

Mobster,

I am 40 years old.

- - - Updated - - -

Natural SARMs. Never did those before. I will look into them

- - - Updated - - -

Roger that

All, can anyone recommend a good keto or fasting diet. Should I be doing fasting and keto at the same time. Also. Should I be doing 24 hour fasts everyday. I used to do this and this cut me down fast. Combining this with keto would be very hard but can be done. Found that eating salad with olive oil and pepper with vegetables was my savior along with lots of water.

Also if you could recommend a decent workout, send links to diets , workout and a supplement regime that can be easily followed. All i know is that i can not be taking 40 different suppliments at the same time. I know some of the basics, multi vitamin, protein whey or Casein protein.

Back
Top Bottom