Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with bad breathe

guzman33

Registered
Looking for some products or supplements that aid with bad breathe. The last 2 guys I dated complained that I had some bad breathe when we would make out. I've visited a dentist already and he said my teeth were great, just have 1 cavity but that wouldn't cause the issue. what do you guys use for a date?

it could be your diet. do you eat things with garlic, onions, spices a lot?

if your dentist isn't giving you any feedback or tips, find one that will. seems like yours just thinks if you have healthy teeth and gums then that is it. but breathe has a lot more to it then just that

before a date i will use a tic tac, i hate mint so i get another flavor

Looking for some products or supplements that aid with bad breathe. The last 2 guys I dated complained that I had some bad breathe when we would make out. I've visited a dentist already and he said my teeth were great, just have 1 cavity but that wouldn't cause the issue. what do you guys use for a date?

Well other than. Brushing and the use of mouthwash I also carry listerine strips that u can put on the tounge they are pretty dang strong .

Back
Top Bottom