Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with brain thinking

fitrocky

Registered
I’ve been searching for a good supplement to help me study and also help my grandma with her functioning as she is getting slow and not remembering like she used to. There is a product I saw called Nootrol that claims it increases brain function and memory. Seems like a cool product anyone try them?

Try cardazol not nootrol, cardazol 2 caps before study you'll see a huge difference.

I’ve been searching for a good supplement to help me study and also help my grandma with her functioning as she is getting slow and not remembering like she used to. There is a product I saw called Nootrol that claims it increases brain function and memory. Seems like a cool product anyone try them?

It's a sign of aging. Perfectly normal.

I don’t understand why grandma should be stuffed with food additives? Don't torture her body. If the grandmother is healthy and generally feels well, then it is better to brew her tea, treat her with her favorite delicacy.

There's an issue. Baring in mind we're on a PED site so we're all about athletic enhancement we can't out-med every single thing. I'm currently reading 'Muscle, Smoke and Mirrors' by Randy Roach. It deals with the history of sports nutrition. It also suggests that the AMA (and here in the UK - the BMA) wanted the public to ignore the benefits of good nutrition over curing with medication. And here we are.

It's quite normal to not be quite as sharp as we once were when we were younger. The onset of dementia in the elderly is no great surprise. That's not to say you can say 'ok, fuck it'. Equally try not to get lost in the mindset of having a pill to fix it with. If that was possible Alzheimers, Parkinsons, etc would be cured.

If something like that worked for the elderly to improve brain function and memory we wouldnt have alzheimers anymore

You should research Nootropics in general and see if there is a fit. I agree with mobster though that this is a natural part of aging. You should absolutely care for her but don't think it is something you can reverse.

I’d take your grandmother to the doctor. If she’s already taking meds OTC supplements could have contraindications

Back
Top Bottom