Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help losing 15lbs

louietapon

Registered
I need to loose about 15 pounds. what supps are recommended to help with my cardio and weight workout to help burn fat? I'm usually in the gym about 5 days a week about 2 hours a day and i seem to have reached a plateau.

I'd take a hard look at your diet. You can never do enough exercise to counter bad eating.

I need to loose about 15 pounds. what supps are recommended to help with my cardio and weight workout to help burn fat? I'm usually in the gym about 5 days a week about 2 hours a day and i seem to have reached a plateau.
Cardarine from www.esarms.com would be your best bet, but I'd take a good look at your diet. That's the big key to fat loss

Diet is so important when it comes to seeing results. Like mentioned above you can't out work a bad diet.

I am 215lbs and eat around 2500 calories a day. Healthy eating all the way... just not losing the weight I need and I’m exercising everyday.

I am 215lbs and eat around 2500 calories a day. Healthy eating all the way... just not losing the weight I need and I’m exercising everyday.

This is a great example of this forum needing a diet/meal plan/recipe section. Dude, there’s so many kinds of meal planning necessary towards specific goals. There’s the no fat, no carbs, no sugar, etc kinda of diets. And not all guys are their own chefs and can’t cook for themselves for shit.

I’ve said this on some other thread that your meal planning is harder than the gym. You eat all day every day. The the gym is just 1-2hrs out of your day. Food is 24/7/365

You need to be making all your foods, from real foods, from scratch. Eat all the salad you want, that dressing you bought and dumped all over your “healthy” meal just jacked it up.

Hopefully they’ll had a section for guys like you who need a little more info and direction other than folks just recommending “diet, diet, diet”.

This is a great example of this forum needing a diet/meal plan/recipe section. Dude, there’s so many kinds of meal planning necessary towards specific goals. There’s the no fat, no carbs, no sugar, etc kinda of diets. And not all guys are their own chefs and can’t cook for themselves for shit.

I’ve said this on some other thread that your meal planning is harder than the gym. You eat all day every day. The the gym is just 1-2hrs out of your day. Food is 24/7/365

You need to be making all your foods, from real foods, from scratch. Eat all the salad you want, that dressing you bought and dumped all over your “healthy” meal just jacked it up.

Hopefully they’ll had a section for guys like you who need a little more info and direction other than folks just recommending “diet, diet, diet”.

No. In fact you cover the why not yourself. If, a per the many roid questions, we could just say 'take 500mg of test' knowing full well it works for 90% of first time users it'd be great. Plus zero need for individual stuff.

There's a ton of online calculators for how many kcals a day people of X and Y bodyweight need.

Back
Top Bottom