Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with next purchase

onnitalways66

Registered
So i have been taking a creatine from biogenetix called Creatine-D2T. i heard good things about it but every time i have been taking it, i get sick, i dry out to much no matter how much i drink, it said 6 pills i dried out, so then i tried 3 and i still dried out and got sick, (sick like a small cold like sickness) i also take Biogenetix NO boost which works great. and i have never had any problems with creatine before. so i am looking for a new creatine to take. i am on a budget now cause of a car accident and i can only put 15 dollars a month to creatine 20 if i really have to. which are some good ones i should get?

Nutricost creatine on Amazon is cheap and good. They even have a creapure version for $19 that is enough many many months.

Yeah just go on Amazon you will be able to find the cheapest options.

So i have been taking a creatine from biogenetix called Creatine-D2T. i heard good things about it but every time i have been taking it, i get sick, i dry out to much no matter how much i drink, it said 6 pills i dried out, so then i tried 3 and i still dried out and got sick, (sick like a small cold like sickness) i also take Biogenetix NO boost which works great. and i have never had any problems with creatine before. so i am looking for a new creatine to take. i am on a budget now cause of a car accident and i can only put 15 dollars a month to creatine 20 if i really have to. which are some good ones i should get?
Creatine is cheap as fuck. You can get a tub that will last you months for like 15 to 20 bucks

Not even a gallon?

Back
Top Bottom