Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with routine

markingram

Registered
I am a tennis player. And I am hitting the gym regularly( i am following a 5 day high def routine) but to enhance my fitness levels(speed, strength, stamina) i am curious to take few supplements. somebody please guide me if at first place supplements such as whey protein powder, creatine etc advisable for me and if so then i how shud i take them and which all shud i take. so i wud be grateful if someone cud devise me a supplement plan if any.

I don't really use supplements...mostly because i'm ignorant to their uses/purposes and woud only be "guessing" at which to use, how much to use, and why to use it, etc. But i'm curious if any of you use a supplement specifically for the purpose of boosting your mood, thus helping you to maintain focus in a positive way. I'm not a "depressed" person, but i do tend to overthink EVERYTHING, and if my thought happens to travel on a slightly negative path, it only snowballs from there.

About 6 months ago i tried St. John's Wart for two months...mostly because I am a ***** during "that time" and i tend to lose focus for a full week. Boo can tell exactly when it is "that time" because of how i get, and i'm well aware of it myself. I didn't notice any change with the St. John's wart, other than a possible placebo affect in me thinking i should be "bouncier" because i'm taking something for it. I know maybe it's all just "quackish", but i'm wondering if you've tried anything that you feel helps you maintain a more alert and postitive outlook.

We all have our moments. What's your secret for keeping yourself in control of them.

N2jointrx for a tennis player to me is mandatory will all that pounding

as far as supplements the first one to worry about is your groceries. the food you put in your body is crucial

if you want to buy supps then i would suggest n2generate and creatine. there is absolutely zero reason for you to every buy a protein powder, it is awful for your gut health and taking that before a tennis match is going to make you get the shits in a hurry

N2jointrx for a tennis player to me is mandatory will all that pounding

as far as supplements the first one to worry about is your groceries. the food you put in your body is crucial

if you want to buy supps then i would suggest n2generate and creatine. there is absolutely zero reason for you to every buy a protein powder, it is awful for your gut health and taking that before a tennis match is going to make you get the shits in a hurry
I'm totally on board with stevesmi's advice here.

Go and see a nutritionist to get you on a good routine!

Back
Top Bottom